Monday, April 9, 2007

Better fuck Jesus.

"I love our neighborhood! Even if everybody here hates us..."

...Marty, coming in from baguette-shopping, having realized that practically everything is open, despite today being a jour férié.

We've come to understand that we are as misplaced in Belleville as vegetables are in a fruit salad. Not entirely wrong, just unmistakably conspicuous. People stare.

So yesterday, we tried Montmartre, but ended up ill-adapted. We were having coffee at a café. People stared.

Today, we're heading towards Jardin du Luxembourg. I hear they offer pony rides.


Snapshot no. 598 (better be blasphemous)

Yesterday, enjoying a fancy Easter dinner while listening to Queen...

Marty: He's the man.
Mousse: Hush! Jesus may think you're talking about him, when really you're talking about some gay singer/song writer from the eighties.
Marty (stops eating and looks at me severely): Freddie Mercury *pause* was not gay.
Mousse: I... I was...
Marty: I quote, "Men, women, cats... I'll fuck anything."
Mousse: He is the man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think there might be more similarites between Freddie and Jesus than anyone would like to admit.

[Who's the fucker who's changed my password?!)

/ A Mightily Pissed Off Ape

Mousse said...

I would love to admit it, if you would just give me the facts.

Hand me the facts! Or theories, at least.

Anywho...

I haven't done anything with your password. Maybe you just hit Caps Lock.

Kids do the darndest things.