Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Worried friend sent sms threatening to report receiver to Interpol

Maybe we should keep this blog more updated.

The thing is, our lives are not overly eventful these days.

Let's see...

Yeah, Marty forgot to mention that she managed to get herself a new sugardaddy. He runs a small business next door and claims to have once worked for Chanel. Anyway, he gave her chocolate, told her to stay away from Arabs, and said he'd get her a "job". Let's just call him Sugardaddy 2 from here on, shall we.

What more...

The flame has gone from our water heater and the water heater people won't make it here until Friday. The water is positively freezing.

A filthy Marty, experiencing a crisp quandary...

Marty: I can't eat ice cream before I take a shower, and I can't shower before I eat ice cream.


Lately, I've started to dislike sunshine, weekends and work. Or more correctly, the combination of the three. Last night, handing over a sloppily made ice cream to the very last customer...

Customer: Wow! Thank you! And what a nice view you have from here, don't you think?" *pointing at Centre Pompidou*
Mousse: What..?
Customer (still pointing optimistically): Centre Pompidou, isn't it magnificent?
Mousse (walking away): Sure. Thank you. Goodbye.
Customer (finger drooping): Goodbye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Centre Pompidou is an urban monstrosity, and anyone who thinks otherwise is clearly suffering from excessive brain freeze...

Ape said...

It might be a good thing with a little break from Paris for the two of you.

I expect to play with you once I'm back in the mother country. Can I come to the wedding if I rustle up a burka and a beerhat?