Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Better be Mousse.

It's been long.

Two Mousse-situations:

One (1):

This Friday, we were out partying for the first time since we got here, at La Fleche d'Or. On our way to the métro (slightly drunk)...

Marty: What kind of lipgloss is this?
Mousse: It's pink.
*Pause*
Mousse: Like your COCK-SUCKING LIPS!

Two (2):

Last week, we went to the park on Mousse's day off. It was a wonderful spring day.

Mousse: I love Paris.
Marty: Mhm.
Mousse: I really love it here, you know. Love Paris.
Marty: All right...
Mousse: It's so beautiful.
Marty: Yeah. It is.
Mousse (grabs my hair menacingly): So why won't you SHAVE?!

Life with Mousse is a many splendid things. But sometimes just weird.

(Oh, and Ape I didn't really get your message for me but I hope you like this. Mousse hates it, but I laugh every time the cat-girl comes on.)

2 comments:

Lolita said...

It seems like life with Mousse makes you stronger, Marty, and you learn to endure pain, in a new way!
Or atleast find new ways to avoid it.

tiny said...

yeah, it's not without reason i call her the love of my life...

she's great.

really really great, you know. in the true sense of the word.

ah, to have mousse...