Thursday, March 22, 2007

Better be adult.

I have had some kind of day. And it was all Sugardaddy...

First, something funny to get you through this:

Sugardaddy: You and your friend, what's her name?
Me: Mousse (her real name mustn't be spoken!)
Sugardaddy: Yeah, you're not engaged, are you?
Me: No...
Sugardaddy: Bon. Bon...

May you Choke on your Laughter.

I'm not sure how to explain this, but I think it's fairly obvious what happened. Unable to communicate efficiently in any language, I politely, albeit a bit confused, said 'thank you' for what I thought was compliments. He spoke of what we would do next time, I tried to say 'maybe'....

"Not every day of the week. Maybe two days a week."

What, exactly?

"You're a grown woman."

WHAT? I had no idea how to get out of the situation so I pretty much said 'until next time' and left. My first instinct was to run to the Swedish Church. (Odd, no?) My next thought was to go home and blog about it, begging (stranger) Cam to help me.

I didn't.

Instead I went to Mousse's job and talked about it for... a good long while.

I'm going to have to do some serious lying in the near future.

Because I'm not

No.

4 comments:

Ape said...

Oh dear.

Anonymous said...

EEK!

Well, you did the right thing.

(stranger) Cam always knows...well, nothing really.

Whereas Mousse always knows better...

Ape said...

Whereas Mousse always knows better...

Pft, since when?!

Have I been a bad girl now?

tiny said...

no, just an ignorant one.

it was terrible, really. and mousse did know what to do.

also, i have to quit my job.

sigh.

life is hard right now.