Thursday, March 29, 2007

Better be a little more before we go.

I forgot to tell you, but a couple of weeks ago, my chin fell off. It was all highly fascinating. It fell down into the bathroom sink and underneath, I found a brand new chin. As angular and spacious as my old one, but smoother, and a bit pinkish. I experienced an inescapable mismatch there for a while, where my chin would go about as well together with the rest of my face as David Hasselhoff does with puppies. It's better now. My chin.

Snapshot-wise, I can tell you that Marty hates her job.

Last night, when she came home from working...

Marty: I held a thousand Euros in my hands tonight. That is a lot of money.
Mousse: Oh, yeah.
Marty: It's a whole lot. I was tempted to just run off with it.
Mousse: Oh, yeah...?
Marty (passionately): Think about it! With that kinda money, we could start a new life, you and I!
Mousse: Um... Yes, Marty, we could probably pay the rent for one whole month.
Marty: ...
Mousse (reassuringly): You know, I bet we could afford the rent for at least two months down in Perpignan.

No comments: