Friday, February 16, 2007

Snapshot no. 96-733

As money disappears, our obsession with food grows stronger.

.

Walking down our own street a couple of days ago...

.

Marty (aghast): Oh my God, a perfectly good onion, carelessly thrown on the street!

.

30 meters later...

.

Mousse (pointing at a strange puddle): Marty, look! That must be soup!

Marty: Oh, it smells divine!

Mousse: And what volumes! It must be a liter.

Marty: More!

.

Today, walking home after having done groceries (a much beloved chore, may I add)...

.

Marty (sighing): A lonely egg on the sidewalk. It’s terrible how people treat their food around here.

.

Snapshot no. 733

.

Our toilet lacks locking abilities.

.

Marty: If you ever come in while I’m there, I’ll kill you.

Mousse: I know.

Marty: No, listen, I would really kill you.

Mousse: I know. I would never do that to you, and you would never do that to me. It’s about trust.

Marty: Do we have that?

Mousse: We should have that.

Marty: Or we could buy a lock.

.

.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was my onion and my egg.

I was just leaving you a trail to the gingerbread house.

Ape said...

You know I'm going to have a very hard to with the trust, I'm afraid the temptation of teasing will overpower me. You better get a lock!

Lolita said...

No teasing!

Lolita said...

Ni kan skaffa en hasp.

Ape said...

But it's what I do best!

Anonymous said...

to ape:

you can't do that!

seriously, i'll kill you.

to lolita:

hasp ingår inte i vår ekonomi. att säga att vi ska köpa saker för riktiga pengar är ett stående skämt i vårt hushåll.

to la henchie:

you have gingerbread houses all over Paris, don't you?

...i'm not jealous. i have mousse. sorta.

/marty

Ape said...

How exactly will you kill me?

Will there be a lot of pain involved? I do rather enjoy pain.

tiny said...

poison.

everything you eat while you're here will taste a bit funny and when you get back to denmark... well, your days will be numbered, my dear.

canned food is your only hope of survival.

but you didn't hear that from me.