Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Better be love.

It’s Valentine’s Day and Mousse doesn’t want to snuggle.

.

“Aiiih, noo! Actually, this is kinda cosy.” Mousse receiving hug at breakfast.

.

Marty: “Agh, you don’t wanna snuggle!”

Mousse: “You’re not clean.”

.

Marty showers.

.

Mousse: “You’re too close! You smell nice, though.”

.

“Aïe, I hurt myself on you!” Marty snuggle-attacking Mousse with bad results.

.

“Det handlar om respekt, älskling.” Marty to Mousse, yesterday at bedtime. Reason forgotten, words forever imprinted in our minds.

.

Snapshot no 68

.

Our French is improving. Today on our way home from the métro:

.

Mousse: Donc... et voilà. Donc?

Marty : Havre-Caumartin.

.

Later at home:

.

Mousse: Donc, et voilà. Donc.

Marty : Havre-Caumartin?

.....

.

Marty: Havre-Caumartin.

Mousse: Donc, voilà!

.

For those of you who don’t know, Havre-Caumartin is a métro-station.

.

______________________________________________________

Last Friday we met a seemingly dubious man outside the American Church who offered me a job. It resulted in me vaccuming for an hour and a half in a dusty renovation area, borderline banlieue. Mousse came with for safety reasons and ended up conversing with my newfound and slightly repellent boss, eating his cookies, enjoying non-working.

.

Mousse (watching me work): "I could help you, you know. But you wouldn’t make as much money. I mean, as it would go faster. M-hm."

.

But all’s well that ends well: I made 15 € and didn’t even have to take my shirt off.

.

I don't know if any of you (2 readers, right?) appreciated that input, so we'll end this with another snapshot.... no 301

.

At dinner tonight, we were drinking wine and listening to Tracy Chapman's For My Lover:

.

Mousse: "This song is about us. You and me."

Marty: ...

Mousse: " They don't understand us, Martina. They don't understand our love."

.

.

......................................................................................

.

Everyday I'm psychoanalyzed

For my lover for my lover

They dope me up and I tell them lies

For my lover for my lover

12 comments:

Lolita said...

Well... I would have appreciated it, if you had taken your shirt off, as a bonus. You could have been employed by him again.

Anonymous said...

i have!

tonight i will clean his shirts.

intimate, no?

Anonymous said...

han kanske tar av sig sin tröja och frågar om jag kan tvätta den med...

i mean wash!

Lolita said...

Lovely.
Ditt liv leker, märker jag.

Ape said...

Now I'm jealous. All I got for Valentine's Day was banana cake, and even though I love banana cake I wouldn't have minded hurting myself a little while snuggling.

Well, it was a really good banana cake, I guess I should be happy with my "lott i livet".

Mousse said...

Banana cake!


Banana... cake!



My god, someone's living large.

Lolita said...

I can hug you... we have four days of snuggle in Århus!

Ape said...

Promise I'll get a little wounded from the snuggling?

Mousse said...

You just wait Baby.

When you come here, we'll hug-hurt you good.

Like you've never been hug-hurt before.

Both of you.



Love is in the air?

Might be a gas leak.

Anonymous said...

To Ape:

I can snuggle you so hard... You just have to ask for it... I'll might end up hurting you, using a leek!

Ape said...

Oh dear, I think I might have bitten off more than I can chew...so to speak-

tiny said...

and the bruises will be admired in paris.

admired very closely... ?

(mousse said to get dirty. i think this is about as bad as it gets. i'm rather uninspired right now. too much cheese, i think.)